Motto: Do Good!
Founded: Lewis School for Girls, 1873
Philanthropy: Service for Sight
Colors: Bronze, Pink, and Blue
Flower: Cream Colored Rose
Sam's Law: 0 violations in the last 5 years
Delta Gamma was founded in 1873 at the Lewis School for Girls in Oxford, Mississippi by three young women seeking to form lifelong friendships, empower each other, and do good. With the founding of Delta Gamma, our three founders helped to spark the movement towards creating safe, empowering, and inclusive spaces for women on college campuses. Today, we share those same ideals, committing ourselves to fostering strong friendships among women, promoting educational and cultural interests, and developing both a sense of social responsibility and the best qualities of character in ourselves.
The Beta chapter of Delta Gamma, the first Panhellenic chapter to be established at the University of Washington, was founded in 1903 and is now home to over 115 women.